As the most experienced custom modular builder in California,
Ecomodular Homes is prepared to build the custom home of your
dreams. In addition, Ecomodular Homes can build at a price per
square foot significantly less than what you would pay a local
general contractor to build the identical home on-site.
At Ecomodular Homes we understand that building a custom home in
California is not easy these days. There are a myriad of permits to
be obtained and strict regulations to comply with through out the
entire build process. We understand that if the process is not
handled correctly, costly delays and cost over runs can easily occur. That is why our professional Project Managers can supervise the entire project for you to make it efficient and seamless.
As experienced general contractors that specialize in the
unique process of building with prefabricated
components, we can offer you a complete set of services for
your project, which include:
and Engineering of your own unique custom plans
- Handle the permit process through the various goverment
agencies and utility providers.
- Manage the on-site work such as grading, foundations,
garages, porches, etc.
- Oversee the production of the modules to your specifications
- Coordinate the often complex delivery of the modules to
a pre-assembly staging area, and then to your site.
- Assemble the various modules of your home into a unified
structure and erect the roofs, all in strict conformance
with code specifications.
- Finish the interior and exterior of your home to your
own unique style and taste.
Contact us now to
find out how we can help you create the home of your dreams